Benefits of Volunteering
Volunteering plays a vital role in the success of our foundation. Perks Foundation uses a collaborative approach to identify charities and or projects that will help make a difference to the lives of disadvantaged children and youth. We wouldn’t be able to achieve this if we didn’t have the support from our volunteers.
Some of the benefits of being a volunteer:
- Build new friendships
- Volunteering brings people together – people will be able to work with a range of different people from diverse backgrounds to work towards a common goal.
- Make a positive difference and give back to the community
- Learn important and valuable skills
- Share your skills with others
- Volunteering is good for YOU and your HEALTH
- Every person counts; as little or as much time can be contributed, all help is appreciated.